*ATTN: Riders with Size 13 foot and larger*
Get the pedals that will instantly improve your power, stability and comfort.
*30 Day Return policy DOES NOT apply to this product
1 – If you wear a size 12 or smaller shoe then the larger pedal won’t work for you. In fact, the consistent feedback from smaller footed riders (including my own experience) is that they actually have less grip than the normal Catalyst Pedals. It seems that there is a sweet spot where the platform can get too big and not let the foot grip it the same way.
2 – This is a small batch that was made in the USA and hand assembled. This means that while they have the same axle and bearings as the regular Catalyst Pedal, they will not have the same “tightness”. Basically, if you grab the axle and pull on it hard you can feel a little play. The play is not noticable when riding and doesn’t impact the performance of the pedals in any way but if you need a “perfect” pedal these may not be the right pedal for you.
– Manufactured in the US by Twenty6 Products Inc. using parts and materials with a proven track record for durability and quality
– Designed to connect the front and back ends of arch of the size 13+ foot, it is the longest platform for your foot on the market
– Dual sealed bearings and DU Bushing internals
– Heat treated Cr-Mo Spindle that is compatible with a standard 15mm wrench or 6mm allen
– 18 pins per side strategically placed to maximize the new, optimized foot position possible with this design
6.3" / 160 mm
4.13" / 105 mm
.6" / 16mm
600 grams per pair